WP1 dependencies for PM9
Francesco Prelz - INFN Milano
Here's a WP1-centric view of the PM9 WP1 dependencies
on other WPs. This comes after our
latest round of bilateral meetings.
This is PM9 -only-. Later on we may be able to expand the focus to
- Dependency on WP6 to deploy the MDS-2 infrastructure.
- Dependency on WP4 to provide LRMS GIS information providers according
to WP1-initiated and agreed schemas. This include the CE--->"local" SE
- Dependency on WP5 to provide SE GIS information, in particular
the SE--->"local" CE mapping.
- Dependency on WP4 and WP5 to agree on what a "local" CE/SE pair is
and to publish this information in a coherent way.
- Dependency on WP4/6 to publish "gridmap file" info into the GIS.
- Dependency on WP2 to provide replica catalog access for file location,
and to provide an API call enabling the applications to find
"local" replicas based on WP1 match information.